Wednesday 6 March 2019

"I WORSHIP YOU" SINGLE BY BLESSING IDUH AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD SOON!!!


This is an inspirational song given to me by the Almighty God. The title is "I Worship You" by Blessing Iduh. The release date is Sunday 16th March 2019. Please keep anticipating.

The song will be released officially at www.praisejamzblog.com

What inspired this song.


I got inspiration to write this song  sometime in November 2017. I just looked into my mirror and started counting my blessings from God. It was so marvelous that the inspiration to write the song just kept pouring in. However, the song was there with me.

I sing the song alone with my family and worship God with it. But i wasn't fulfilled because i knew i needed to be a blessing to someone through this song. And so in December 2018, i decided to take the bull by the horn and hit the studio so that this song can become a blessing to other people's lives. And i'm so grateful to God that i did that.

In writing the song, i just kept remembering the goodness and mercies of the Almighty God, His faithfulness and kindness. God is indeed a great God.

Some things to note about the song is that:

  • it's inspirational
  • it's spirit filled
  • it's a testimony
  • it's original
Get ready to download this song and it shall be a blessing to your life as it is to mine.

Follow us on instagram @blessingiduhofficial Twitter @iamblessingiduh


No comments:

Post a Comment